What's new

Babes of the '80s (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, those chicks from the Prince 1999 video were hot. I loved that video for that reason.
Wendy and Lisa. That video corrupted me for life. It was the first time I saw women that close together, in a suggestive fashion, and realized that two women together were hot.
htf_imgcache_18927.jpeg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Brandon_T said:
I remember Erika Eleniak from the awful movie Chasers, but she made it good for one scene in particular. Yes I know that wasn't an 80's movie, but damn!
The level of hottness can be measure by whether or not you'll watch a bad movie for just one scene.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Greg_S_H said:
Wendy and Lisa. That video corrupted me for life. It was the first time I saw women that close together, in a suggestive fashion, and realized that two women together were hot.
htf_imgcache_18927.jpeg
And then there was no turning back.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
John Kilduff said:
Rachel Ward was also pretty good-looking:
htf_imgcache_18923.jpeg

I'm asking for a copy of "Shock Treatment" for Christmas. I wish I could find some decent shots of Jessica Harper in that movie. This shot of her staring into a mirror is the best I could come up that wasn't lodged on someone's MySpace page:
htf_imgcache_18926.jpeg

Im a huge fan of both these chicks. Great choices. Ward was wonderful to watch in the HBO movie Fortress. Since this thread is approaching a level of "airing out our pervertions" I have to say Im happy Fortress was released to DVD so I could put a DVD bookmark at the point where Ward goes swimming. :p

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
Cynthia Brimhall:
htf_imgcache_19124.jpeg

In honor of Andy Sidaris, who I just learned passed away earlier this year due to throat cancer. RIP Andy :frowning:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thanks for the flash-back video Mike. Back in the day when Van Halen was great and not ruined with Sammy Halen.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Maybe Im just easily amused, but I always found these moments funny.
htf_imgcache_19171.jpeg

htf_imgcache_19172.jpeg

htf_imgcache_19173.jpeg

One of my alltime fav videos. I still thinks its funny.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Ron-P said:
Thanks for the flash-back video Mike. Back in the day when Van Halen was great and not ruined with Sammy Halen.
Sammy Halen? Some distant relative who Americanized his name, perhaps? :)
Regards,
Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
JonZ said:
Maybe Im just easily amused, but I always found these moments funny.
htf_imgcache_19171.jpeg

htf_imgcache_19172.jpeg

htf_imgcache_19173.jpeg

One of my alltime fav videos. I still thinks its funny.
"My doctor says! I have to take! A LAXATIVE!"
"Not in my store you don't!"

kellimaroney

Auditioning
Real Name
Kelli Maroney
John--I just LOVE that your remark about me (having that cheap website that claims that amazon girl is me) continues to come up when my name is googled!!!!!!! Help a sistah out!!!! Jeeeezzzz!!!! 1) that isn't even ME 2) that's just what I want to come up on my google, when that is how most people find me!!!!

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Well I suppose the cool thing here is that John got one of our eighties hot chicks to actually post in this thread - nice work!!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
:laugh:
Bored and flipping through the channels the other day, I noticed Beach Girls is on TMC on demand right now.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
kellimaroney said:
John--I just LOVE that your remark about me (having that cheap website that claims that amazon girl is me) continues to come up when my name is googled!!!!!!! Help a sistah out!!!! Jeeeezzzz!!!! 1) that isn't even ME 2) that's just what I want to come up on my google, when that is how most people find me!!!!
kelli, hi.
you should get a hold of the owner of HTF and become one of the celerity guests here.
oh wait, do we still do have that section?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Didn't that turn out to be the Jack O'Halloran only section? Not knocking Jack in the least, as it was really cool of him to devote a part of his time to the HTF, but I don't remember seeing anyone else there. I think the section is gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks