Real Name
Greg
Catherine Mary Stewart:
catherine-mary-stewart-008-pics.jpg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I was about to post "that girl from World According to Garp and the Pink Floyd movie". But it's Jenny Wright. Already posted. :emoji_thumbsup: She's incredible.
Can't think of another one not already posted... :frowning:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
OH, how about just one of the guys...Joyce Hyser
htf_imgcache_17451.jpeg

That's it! I'm turning gay right now! :P
Had to edit...her buddy is also pretty hot. The blond girl her little bro keeps hitting (and missing) on. Wow!
HUm...I'm starting to remember more. Several chicks from the movie Valley Girl...yep!
htf_imgcache_17452.jpeg

She was also in love with Pee Wee. That means of course...that we'd all have a chance with this lovely thang!!!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Greg_S_H said:
And the one who kept hitting on her--Sherilyn Fenn! Don't feel like doing an image search right now, though.
Yeah! Cute girl. I used to work with a lady who looked just like her. I recommended she watch the movie but I don't think she ever did. Older lady in her upper 40s.
I found a picture of her...
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

htf_imgcache_17675.jpeg

Hopefully I won't get kicked off the forum for that!
htf_imgcache_17674.jpeg

From Summer School and The Blob remake. Shawnee Smith. Silly name...but so are cumquats. But they're both YUM!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find that many good pictures of her, but I did like Lucinda Dickey from the "Breakin'" movies"

To me she'll always be the girl from Ninja 3

I have a 16x20 glossy photo of that Helen Slater Supergirl pic above safe in tube at home I got years ago from Movie Star News.

"Any of the women in ZZ Top videos."

One of them was Jeana Tomasino, who I posted a pic of.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Many people made fun of my liking her earlier this decade because I hadn't seen what she had looked like in the 00s, but in the 80s, Kathleen Turner was stunning:
If they had seen her in Body Heat, they wouldn't have made fun at all. Now, somebody at this forum was saying that Katherine Helmond was a hottie in the '70s. That one I would have to see to believe.
I can't believe I forgot Betsy Russell. She was always a favorite. And did we seriously overlook Michelle Johnson? :eek: The most famous scene, from Blame It On Rio, is not even remotely safe for the forum, so we'll have to settle for this, which doesn't remotely do justice:
htf_imgcache_17704.jpeg

And then there's Lori Loughlin, whom I loved in the movie The New Kids. Anyone remember that? Pretty good little thriller. I see it's on DVD, in widescreen, so I will have to seek it out.
htf_imgcache_17705.jpeg

Last for now, Haviland Morris--Caroline in Sixteen Candles. I seem to remember her looking quite hot in Gremlins 2, also. No great shots online, though:
htf_imgcache_17706.jpeg

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Greg_S_H said:
And then there's Lori Loughlin, whom I loved in the movie The New Kids. Anyone remember that? Pretty good little thriller. I see it's on DVD, in widescreen, so I will have to seek it out.
I loved her in Secret Admirer (silly movie I know). I just had a look at her IMDB page, she still looks fabulous; with her lighter hair now, she looks a bit like Connie Britton.
I just watched Fast Times At Ridgemont High for the first time ever (I know, where have I been!) Phoebe Cates... 'nuff said...

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I thought Kathleen Turner was always hot. Here are two of my favs from that decade:
Elizabeth Shue:
htf_imgcache_17716.jpeg

htf_imgcache_17717.jpeg

I had a huge crush on Deborah Shelton who played Mandy Winger on Dallas and had some other very interesting roles in movies such as Body Double. She was smoking hot to me as a much older woman. Oh yeah, she was Miss USA back in the day too. She turns 60 next year I believe:
http://imageshack.us

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
John Kilduff said:
It is so amazingly difficult to find any clean shots of her from any 80s movie. She had a nice body and face for many years in the 80s. Why did she have to go get plastic surgery?
To please her husband Don Johnson. In the middle of filming Bonfire of the Vanities, she got breast enhancement surgery, which made it a pain in the ass for the filmmakers to make sure it wasn't obvious which shots were pre-surgery and which were post-surgery.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
John Kilduff said:
I can't really find that many pictures of her on the show, but based on reruns, I preferred Ellen Foley to Markie Post on "Night Court":
htf_imgcache_17708.jpeg

Sincerely,
John Kilduff...
Always thinking at a different angle.
EDIT:
If anyone can find better pictures of these talents in the 80s, please feel free to post them.
I will respectively disagree:
htf_imgcache_17745.jpeg

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Somebody did have Phoebe, and I mentioned Moving in Stereo. The image you posted--and a few seconds later, of course--is one of the iconic images of the '80s.
While doing a search for something, I saw a picture of Betty from Revenge of the Nerds. She never did anything for me, though, so no post. It did remind me of Courtney Thorne-Smith in Revenge of the Nerds II and Summer School. When Louis was putting sunscreen on her back, she looked just like a girlfriend from high school. This very shot, in fact. Pity it's so low-res:
htf_imgcache_17778.jpeg

Also just found Kerri Green, who was not a favorite but was not bad:
htf_imgcache_17779.jpeg

Wonder what happened to her. /heads to the IMDb

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks