What's new

Babes of TechTV..... (1 Viewer)

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hmmmm....I posted that it was probably Kate two posts ago, but changed it, since Paul had already brought up Kate earlier in this thread, and I figured if he already knew her that it couldn't be her he was talking about.

Maybe he IS just confused... I know I am. ;)

Kate, however, rules. :emoji_thumbsup:

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
There was someone pre-Kate on Extended Play, back when it was called "Gamespot TV". There may even have been two girls, but I'm sure there was at least one and she was very easy on the eyes.

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I made the switch from DISH to Comcast, and while I love the fast Internet, I do miss TechTV (and G4TV isn't a proper replacement). Sumi Das is one of the most beautiful women on TV. I've always liked Cat's "hot geek" look, too. Morgan grew on me a lot more when she stopped dyeing her hair platinum blonde. I'm a big Megan fan as well. It's not often an entire network has attractive female on-air personnel, particularly a nerd-centric one. I wasn't a big Kate fan, however. And on the other side of the coin, Adam Sessler should just shave his head. When you spike thinning fake-blond hair, it just makes it look worse.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Jessi's back!

Yes, that's right. Jessica Corbin returned to the set of the Screen Savers as of Monday, May 5.

She left because her brother, Ryan, was severely injured in a fall two years ago. You may have seen her grandfather, Pat Boone, on the Larry King show talking about his grandson's slow recovery.

Unfortunately, the geniuses at TechTV have done away with the nighttime repeats, so it's hard for us left coasters to catch the show.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately, the geniuses at TechTV have done away with the nighttime repeats, so it's hard for us left coasters to catch the show.
Yeah, brilliant move on their part. Instead of re-airing our highest rated show, let's put in low-rated, poorly-dubbed, obscure anime series, followed by thousand-dollar-budgeted '80s nostalgia shows. Huzzah.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I used to love TechTV but they've done away with much of what I liked including Morgan and those night time repeats. Jessica is nice though.

I used to like Thunderbirds but it's really getting old now.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Have you guy's been following Morgan Webb's odysee on the Either/Or contest? She's about to take the lead for the most number of wins this year.

For those who aren't aware of this. A radio station in New York has a contest where people can vote for one of two women. Whichever gets the most votes becomes the champ and faces a new challenger. A couple of weeks ago they put Morgan up against Leeann Tweeden. Word spread to Fark and enough geeks from Fark went over to the site and voted for Morgan. Well the radio station got wind of the votes from Fark and made some disparaging comments about nerds and geeks. So the Farkers have continued voting for Morgan. You can see that they attempted to sway the vote by a putting a Beowulf cluster against Morgan, but it failed.

Anyways, now Morgan needs to beat Elisha Cuthbert and she'll be the first woman with 8 wins this year.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Another one of the originals is going, going, gone: This is Sumi Das' last day at TechTV. She leaves to become a reporter at MSNBC.

Sumi, I hate to break this to you: one of the reasons that the movie Deep Impact was considered science-fiction was the fact that it showed people actually watching MSNBC. The Witness Protection Program would probably be a better career move.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
There was someone pre-Kate on Extended Play, back when it was called "Gamespot TV". There may even have been two girls, but I'm sure there was at least one and she was very easy on the eyes.
Paul, I think you were talking about Lauren Fielder.

I really liked Kate Botello and Sumi Das, but they are no longer on the network... :frowning:

Hey, Rob, don't diss the anime, man! That is probably my favorite part about TechTV, other than TSS. :D

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Alright...I'm going to change the topic a little bit. Although the babes of Techtv are indeed very high quality babes, I have to say that none of the can hold a candle to G4tv's Tina Wood. DAMN! That is one fine woman (plus she's a gamer)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks