What's new

Babes of TechTV..... (1 Viewer)

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I like X-Play; it seems like they are really having a good time every time I watch the show. Their recent 80's retro show was a real hoot. Plus Morgan Webb is easy to look at.

Josh Lowe

Screenwriter
Unscrewed's tie in with Playboy is lame. I thought TechTV was aimed toward everyone, not just man-boys. If I had a kid I wouldn't let him/her watch TechTV anymore, which is too bad because Leo Laporte and Patrick Norton are good guys who put together a good show. But to parade around their female talent on Playboy's website with the scintillating possibility that the winner -might- get naked is unbelievable crap. Unscrewed is the worst show on that channel yet it seems to now set the tone for the network. Bye bye, TechTV. All the recent personnell changes are usually what happens right before a big shakeup or a complete shutdown.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I like Unscrewed for the same reasons I like The John Henson Project...pure moronic send up of "Man-Humor" entertainment, although I admit that I have been missing Henson ever since he left Talk Soup (on the new show he was stiff at first but he gets better as the weeks go by, he was forcing it a bit on the first two but he is relaxing and having more fun with it).

....plus I still think Swisher is hot as Georgia asphalt, Webb is cute but she has an odd face IMO, cute but..I don't know, maybe her lips are too thin.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
But to parade around their female talent on Playboy's website with the scintillating possibility that the winner -might- get naked is unbelievable crap.
Josh I think you're a little off on this. The fact is Tech TV has a large male audience that is mostly geeks. They have women on their network that are both intelligent and attractive, so therefore they have developed quite a following. This is natural, it's bound to happen. The only way this would change is if Tech TV started hiring only ugly women. Playboy picked up on something that already existed, that is that a number of guys lust after these women, and asked them to take part in this. Look at what happened on Cat's website months before this ever came about.

But really, is it that big of a deal? The pictures that are up are not at all revealing or exploitive. Cat is likely the only one IMHO that would pose nude as she's already done it. Many famous women have posed in Playboy and it hasn't been a big deal. Cindy Crawford has been in it twice, Katerina Witt posed once, and I don't think it had a negative effect on them.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Laura Swisher should be the hands down winner. She is a goddess.:emoji_thumbsup:

Melanie Kim looks like my grandmother, Sarah Lane just doesn't have it, Cat Schwartz is creepy, and Morgan Webb is just plain ugly - she has that facial deformity thing going on.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
wow, if morgan poses for playboy, i am DEFINITELY gonna buy that issue.. it'd be the first playboy i've ever bought :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:eek:
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Playboy said they would extend the offer to all of them. On Cat's bio she said she would pose if asked. My dreams may come true wooohooo

Brandon

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I wish they would give the exact poll results as I also would like to see where Swish landed on the polls...I guess they didn't want to hurt the losers feeling too badly.

Webb's never gonna pose guys, Cat maybe, but I personally can't see any of the other girls doing it.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hotter than a two dollar pistol.
:laugh: I think this phrase may go to 'sayigs that dont make sense' thread, coz I have never heard this expression, and cant figure out what the hell it means!

(I havent had TechTV for awhile now, so i dont know first hand) Is it meaning that they're NOT hot as a pistol for $2 is cheap? or meaning they're smokin hot coz its a pistol for only $2?

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks