What's new

Babes of TechTV..... (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter

htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Thanks Dean. She is hot with darker hair.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I've been watching TechTV since its launch..when it was...dang can't remember their name back then. Sumi Das instantly lit up the screen. I've been watching her left ring finger for ages now.....

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Morgan Webb is definitely a total hottie, 1010
Sumi is pretty hot... 810
Megan is average... 510

Does anyone else think that Martin Sargent looks like a mongoloid Tom Green? He's pretty funny though, a good addition to the show.

Tim Morton

Stunt Coordinator

Not the best picture, but Amy Wynn gets my vote as the hottest girl on Trading spaces. And Megan is the Hottest one on TechTV.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Don't know if you guys get Evening Magazine when you live, but here in the San Francisco Bay Area Malou Nubla is the real deal....

I've been watch her, ahem, traffic reports, ever since she was doing those on the early morning news. :D

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Does anyone else think that Martin Sargent looks like a mongoloid Tom Green? He's pretty funny though, a good addition to the show.
Yeah he does. Wondered how long it would take for someone to say that.

I'm not 50 years old, but I lost my mind years ago.

Cat is just plain sexy, IMHO. And I love the way Megan fills up t-shirts. I think they keep that studio cold, heh heh heh.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I too am a fan of Morgan, Megan, Cat, and Sumi. :) I'm really sad that my current cable company (Comcast Olathe) doesn't carry TechTV, and I only get to see them when I'm back in Omaha for the weekend or at a friends who has DirecTV.

There are some nice lookin' gals on G4, as well. My faves include Diane Mizota (who was Fook Mi in "Goldmember") on "Filter", Ronilyn Reilly on "Pulse", and Tina Wood and Laura Foy on "G4TV.com". The techno chick on "10 Play" does something for me, too. ;)

Sadly, I can't find any good pics of the latter three, but here are some of Diane (She's on the right in that last one)...

Okay, I found one not-so-great picture of Ronilyn (she's on the left, in case you couldn't tell :) )...

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
my vote is for sumi. not only is she a total hottie, but she actually knows what the hell she's talking about! :emoji_thumbsup:

the other two girls (the ones that always hang out together) are pretty cute, but they're not the sharpest knifes in the block. i've tried watching them do their thing and they seem like total posers...but maybe that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks