What's new

B12-Plus/4 (1 Viewer)

RyanWarEagle

Agent
Hello all,
I just ordered a B12-Plus/4, K1, and a interface box. I am so excited! I had (2) PB2-ISD's before and I have always wanted a B4. Well I finally got the chance to get it! There hasn't been much chatter around here about the B4 so I thought I would stir it up. Do any of you guys have a pic of yours? I got the pickled panel but almost got the Red Mahogany. I have never seen one besides the pickled oak. I have Onix rocket speakers in ebony and they won't match but I like the pickled oak color so that's all that matters. What kind of differences do you think there will be between my (2) PB2-ISD's and the B4? I sold one of the ISD's a few days ago but still have one left to sale. Any B4 owners out there let me know what you think of the beast.
Thanks and have a good day,
Ryan

Joey_V

Second Unit
Good luck and good choice on the B4! I dont have it, but I just wanted to stop by and say that I envy your new sub.

:b

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
Look out for my posts and thread and you'll find what I think of my "Black Beauty" B4-Plus twins (too bad AVS deleted my thread regarding these beasts 'cuz was a good one!). ;)

Get the Rahne EQ from SVS if you can.

Got to Robb Roy's web page; my B4+s are shown there.

Btw,...have a pair of Onix/Rocket RS 750 Signature Edition and RSC 200 speakers finished in ebony; they match the black B4+s quite well (but it doesn't matter 'cuz the B4+s will be placed behind a 12 foot wide screen and will remain unseen once they're put there anyway)...

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
War Eagle ... It is likely the biggest difference will be how much quieter the cabinet is with the push-pull design ... make sure you also get a GOOD Eq for the B4+, it is a passive design, with no internal amp EQ as used in SVS powered subs...

Enjoy, you are getting on POWERFUL subwoofer !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks