What's new

Aperion or Axiom Speakers? (1 Viewer)

WayneEA

Grip
I am currently thinking about purchasing a system from one of these manufacters my limit is between 1500-2000 dollars. I am leaning towards Aperion but I'm open to suggestions.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Only you can decide what you like. Have you tried to find someone close by to demo them? I believe both companies give you a 30 day home trial (I know Axiom does).

BTW - I went with Axiom M60's, VP150, and QS8's (along with my SVS sub). IMO, the QS8's are the best surrounds out there. Of course that is meaningless if you hate the sound of the mains

Stephen Tu

Screenwriter
They both have numerous fans on the internet. You may want to get the subwoofer elsewhere though, if you have room for a bigger sub. Most think SVS/Hsu/eD are better buys for the subs.

jgiambalvo

Auditioning
Real Name
John
Just saw the TST3-HT from The Speaker Company. I'm not familar with this company, but it seems to be getting good reviews. How would this compare to the above speakers or KEF 5005.2? The KEFs are much smaller for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks