What's new

Anyojne us e the Definitive Technology UIWBP/A In-Wall Speakers need comments!! (1 Viewer)

nickMahler

Agent
has anyone used the Definitive Technology UIWBP/A In-Wall Speakers in their setup?

im looking to run 2 pairs for rear and side surround. any comments would be great. Thanks

nick

David Babin

Auditioning
Nick: I just ordered the 5.25" version of those speakers from the same source on ebay to use as my side surrounds. Other def tech speakers are CLR 2000 front, BP30 fronts and BPX for rear surround. I will let you know how it works out, but I don't think they will be in the walls for a week or two.

It looks from your pics that you have an Elite 54tx. I just ordered that unit for my upgrade into 7.1 from 5.1, but it has not yet arrived. What is your opinion of the Elite, if you don't mind my asking.

-David

WilliamPC

Agent
Sorry to ask an off topic question but your Polk Momo sub caught my eye. My #1 passion is car audio. How does that puppy perfrom in a home setup?

nickMahler

Agent
the 54tx is a really nice piece of equipment and runs all the speakers very well without any audible distortion. i would suggest it to whoever is needing a good surround sound reciever for 7.1. you can get them online for under $700 shipped.

the Polk MOMO sub is pretty dang awesome. i have a pair of them but my bro in law has one at his house right now until he builds his 18" 80's RF punch sub setup. im running both my car 12's off a 250 x2 Sony old school amplifier. let me know if you have any questions.

SSeeya

nick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks