What's new

Any thoughts on what this is on Samsung display? (2 Viewers)

Jeff Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Brooks
My 87 year old Mother-In-Law has this area in the left-upper corner of her Samsung UN60F6350AFXZA Display. (Please ignore the reflection of the lamp in the upper right-hand corner!)
I do not think it is a logo burn-in since most of those are in the bottom right corner.
Bad pixels?
Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.
IMG_0149.JPG

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Physical damage? It looks like maybe someone picked up the TV and squeezed the screen.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
It almost looks like someone gripped the corner of the TV tightly trying to steady themselves.

Jeff Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Brooks
I was thinking the same about pressure on the screen and not a specific area of pixels not working. Thanks for the replies.
We have a newer unit available to replace this one, as I know it would not be worth trying to have it repaired.

YANG

Screenwriter
My 87 year old Mother-In-Law has this area in the left-upper corner of her Samsung UN60F6350AFXZA Display...
thru a model reference search for review video uploads, it seems that this model was released in 2014, and it's 10yrs old! wow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks