What's new

Anthem AVM-2 (1 Viewer)

Barry V

Grip
Brand new in box $1499. Already have mca-3 and mca-2 but need a good pre/pro. For the sake of spouse does the avm-2 have a 5 channel option for regular tv broadcast? She loves the feature on our yam1200.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i'm pretty sure it does have a 5 channel stereo type feature. of course, you can download the manual here.
kevin t

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Barry, can you disclose where you are getting that price for a brand new AVM-2? I was considering one and couldn't afford the 20. You can shoot me a private message if you prefer.

DennisZ

Agent
I have the AVM2 and YES it does 5 channel stereo plus many others thru the effects button on the front. This is one good pre amp. That's a great price for a new one. I bought

mine for $1900 over a year ago.

Denny

James D S

Screenwriter
To echo Evan's request, could you list where you are getting that price. I'm looking at getting an AVM-20, but I'd hate to pay flat retail.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks