What's new

Amp Connections (1 Viewer)

kelvin s

Grip
Hello All,
I`m about to purchase an external amp to hook up to my receiver. This may be a stupid question, but i need to know what kind of cables to use from the preouts of the receiver to the power amp. Also, can any of you recommend a brand of cable that is decent but doesn`t cost a lot? Any input and advice would be greatly appreciated,thanks

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
You might try the new CableCat's at http://www.catcables.com/ They're a new lower priced line but are still made with some very nice RCA barrels and cable. There's plenty of other online cable makers as well that offer premium quality cables in a wide range of prices.

Dean Arizona

Agent
Take a look at bettercables.com. They have a reasonably priced, well performing copper/silver hybird audio interconnect. If your're considering something in the price range of the monster 400 series interconnect at let's say Best Buy for example, bettercables would be a dramatic improvement in quality and value at a modestly higher price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks