What's new

Amazon bumps free shipping amount from $25 to $35 (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Patrick_S said:
What is the point of sub forums if Amazon topics always end up in this forum?
do you make sidewalks where you want people to walk, or where they actually walk? :)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
:lol: Thanks for the laugh, Dave. Reminds me of a sign an old neighbor of mine had on his property in northern Michigan. It read "Trespassers Will Be Violated"!

Here is one I found in a shop in Leelanau, Michigan this past summer. I had to send it to my sister.

451A6498-XL.jpg

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
DaveF said:
do you make sidewalks where you want people to walk, or where they actually walk? :)
Being an optimist, when I make a sidewalk it is with the hope that people will actually be smart enough to understand that is where they are suppose to walk. :)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Patrick_S said:
Being an optimist, when I make a sidewalk it is with the hope that people will actually be smart enough to understand that is where they are suppose to walk. :)
Before posting, check both ways for oncoming traffic :D

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
More annoying to me was the jump from $2.99 base shipping to $3.99 base shipping per used item (which aren't usually Prime-qualified) earlier this year. DVDs just do not cost that much to mail.
Part of the cost is for "handling." They have to pay their warehouse personnel to package these items and prepare them for mailing. Shipping costs at the USPS and UPS have gone up, why should Amazon absorb it (although they have for quite a while)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks