JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I suspect Rodgers ruptured the achilles on his left ankle. If so, his season is over, if not more. They already know there’s no fracture.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Did anyone notice the ”New Jersey” moment after the pick late in the 1st half?

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
As usual, I was listening to music, so I didn’t hear what was said.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Bills should be coasting to victory, but Josh Allen is playing like he's Daniel Jones. Three picks and a lost fumble so far.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I suspect Rodgers ruptured the achilles on his left ankle. If so, his season is over, if not more. They already know there’s no fracture.
Yeah, it doesn't look good. Many Jets fans foreseen something like this would happen to them. It's been a part of their team DNA for decades.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Bills should be coasting to victory, but Josh Allen is playing like he's Daniel Jones. Three picks and a lost fumble so far.
A shame that he throws games like this in, because otherwise he is an elite level QB. I was thinking the Bills were one of the AFC teams going into this season that are under some level of pressure to get to a Super Bowl (the Browns are under the most pressure to be a threat).

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
A shame that he throws games like this in, because otherwise he is an elite level QB.

I think the Jets' D had something to do with Allen's miserable outing. Perhaps they played above themselves facing a division rival? It is difficult to assess after only one game, but it will be interesting to see how the defense looks next week against the Cowboys.

- Walter.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I would have picked against the Jets in Dallas, even if Aaron didn’t get hurt. The scenario of a team playing on a Monday night, then going on the road for their next game most of the time works against the team. Throw in a big divisional win, then playing out of conference, and the Jets will look like an emotionally spent team. They lose big in Dallas, if Dak doesn’t make a lot of mistakes.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Rodgers Achilles injury has been confirmed by MRI. Damn, that's a tough injury to rehab. I wonder if he'll retire or not?

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I know what soft tissue injuries are like. When I saw the replay I suspected it was a ruptured achilles, and pretty much figured that would be it for him. In fact, I think he knew it as well.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I know what soft tissue injuries are like. When I saw the replay I suspected it was a ruptured achilles, and pretty much figured that would be it for him. In fact, I think he knew it as well.
Once it happens to you then you know it. It's probably one of the easiest injuries to identify what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ontocloud9
Recent bookmarks