What's new

Apocalypse Now Redux DVD in a Bottle (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
You gotta give props to Francis for this.

From the Niebaum-Coppola site:

The Apocalypse Now Redux DVD in a Bottle is one of Francis Coppola's most recent creations!

The 3 liter bottle contains our estate Director's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon and is beautifully silk-screened with an image from the movie Apocalypse Now Redux. A pull-out drawer on the bottom of the bottle holds the DVD of the movie. A truly unique collectible!

Patent Pending

Definitely a unique gift! I wonder what it tastes like- Napalm? "I love the taste of Redux in the morning." :D

He also has a One From The Heart DVD in a bottle, although it seems like The Godfather is a natural for this. I'm sure he's working on it if it's not available already.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Ideas...

A bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 contains a secret compartment with a copy of "Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie".

Bartles & Jaymes Wine Coolers with a copy of "The Accused".

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I'm a sick bastard!

Harminder

Second Unit
Real Name
Harminder
That's so damn cool! I'd love to get it, but don't have US$200. :frowning:

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
What a waste of time and money that could have been spend on a 3-disc SE of the film (both versions) with new transfers, a new documentary, commentary and Hearts of Darkness. Coppola, once a filmmaking genius is now just lost in the flux, it seems.

Am I overeacting? I think I am! :laugh:

Nevermind.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
The Conversation hearing aids.

The Outsiders Hair grease w' complementary switch blade & muscle shirt.

The Rain People umbrellas w' football.

The Godfather genetically mouth shaped oranges.

Captain EO glow in the dark condoms.

JACK brand Ritalin.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I think a lot of other American Zoetrope movies are available in wine bottles, too, if you go to the website of Coppola's vineyard.

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, too bad REDUX is not as good a film as the original. What the H-E-L-L was he thinking when he put the French plantation sequence back into the film? Oh, that's right, so he can sell his wine!! :D Most of the extra footage is pointless IMHO.

Dan

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Dave Chappelle: "Wine comes in a box now? (White guy voice) Box of wine...Knocks me right out."

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

If the quote fits, type it.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I found One From The Heart in a bottle, and that one mentions that it is the third to do this. Does anyone know what the other film is? (Assuming ANR was one of the three, and not the fourth in the range).

Would never buy it, but it is a pretty cool idea, and very different.

CameronMcC

Second Unit
are these still available anywhere? I looked around the site and could not find One From the Heart of Apocolypse Now.

anybody have one of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks