What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

ZOMG!!!!1!!1 Santa Claus comes to DVD! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Chuck Pennington

Screenwriter
It actually has a hilarious menu and terrific transfer! I have the MST3K version on DVD also - so many laughs I get from it. I only with I could find the uncut Mexican print in Spanish that has an extra scene with some souls in hell in it....

Dennis Heller

Second Unit
Chuck:

Is the MST3K version you have on DVD your own recording, or is it available retail somewhere? Thanks.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I got this at Dollar Tree year before last; it looks like it would have made a lot more sense in the original language instead of dubbed in English.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Chuck,

Those are bootlegs. Anything not from Rhino is not authorized by Best Brains. Going through the site, they basicaly admit this and the charges for each DVD seem to cover replication costs, etc. But they're still not "official" releases. That being said, this is the only way to get some of the movies that we'll NEVER see officially released-- namely the Sandy Frank titles. I wonder why Rhino didn't just put out the Rene Cardona SANTA CLAUS with SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS a few years back.

Chuck Pennington

Screenwriter
Um , DUH - I'm still very happy that they are from clean masters and authored very well on a computer and not just some DVD recorder hooked up to an SLP-speed recording from VHS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks