What's new

Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (NBC) (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Finally watched the rest of season 2. That was good solid fun. I hope the movie is available for free sometime in the future. It looks like it is $10 on Prime right now. I do want to read some of the interviews and such that people posted above. Just need to find that time.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I hope the movie is available for free sometime in the future. It looks like it is $10 on Prime right now.
It is and always has been free on The Roku Channel, which was its original platform. You don't have to have a Roku device to watch their service. Just go to their website.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
It is and always has been free on The Roku Channel, which was its original platform. You don't have to have a Roku device to watch their service. Just go to their website.

Thanks for the information. I'll watch that in December when I'll be up for a nice holiday movie.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Just watched the movie. That was great and it wrapped everything up well for me. The whole Max getting the power temporarily worked well for me.

I thought Mo's giant misstep with the pageant was a daring move. They made the pageant director enough of a mouse that I could believe she didn't put a stop to it. Though there probably was enough time that she could have had Perry attempt to do so. At least Mo did make up for it with Perry's daughter.

All in all, a nice capper to the series.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The whole Max getting the power temporarily worked well for me.
I don't think Max would ever have kept it permanently. The show would always have had him lose it again when they were done with this story point.

However, I think it is pretty clear that an actual third season would have focused on that more and given him a longer version of the arc that the movie condensed into two hours. I would have been into the longer version. But because NBC wasn't interested in renewing the show, this did about as good a job getting everything done in two hours as you possibly could have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks