What's new

Your favorite SEINFELD line (2 Viewers)

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Newman: I still have armies in the Ukraine.
Kramer: The Ukraine is WEAK!
Ukrainian man: "I come from Ukraine. Do not say Ukraine weak."
Kramer: "Relax, we're playing a game."
Ukrainian man: "Ukraine is game to you?! How 'bout I take you game and I SMASH IT TO PIECES!!"

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Haven't read every post so forgive me if they've been mentioned:

"I'm at the nexus of the universe!"

and my favourite:

"...and I'm an architect."

Kramer, in Jerry's apartment, after being kicked in the head (while wearing Newman's helmet) by crazy Joe Divola:

"Yo Yo Ma!"

Shortly after that, he answers Jerry's phone and starts speaking gibberish to the person at the other end.

I don't know the name of the episode, but it's the one where Newman takes Kramer to court with him as a witness to fight his speeding ticket. In the courtroom, Kramer blurts out . . .

"Hey Yo Yo Ma!"

The pratfall that Kramer takes on the witness stand after the judge fines Newman is priceless!

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
Jerry: "Sometimes I misspell my own name. Sometimes I spell it with a G...and an i"

George: "Get out of the car!"

Jerry: "look, there's Gregory Peck's bicycle!"

George: "GET OUT!"

OK, since this thread has been revived . . .

"Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

. . . and . . .

"La la la!"

From "The Voice"

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I searched all seven pages and didn't find my favorite line already used. I'm sorry I don't know the name of the episode in which it occurs, but I love the one where George speaks of himself in the third person throughout. The line is something like "You're making George very angry!" It may be the George Steinbrenner episode, although I don't know the show well enough to be certain. I'm sure someone will know the episode title. :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
wasnt that "the Jimmy"

the guy(Jimmy) who invented the sneaker with the disc on thew ottom so you could jump better

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
There was a line in one episode that goes something like - "You stupid, stupid man". My wife actually used that exact line a couple of years before that after a friend of ours did something she thought was stupid.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Elaine: "He took it out"

Jerry: "He took what out"?

Elaine: "It"

Jerry: "He took IT out"?

Best exchange ever. :D

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
From LIttle Kicks:

Jerry: People with guns don't understand. That's why they get guns. Too many misunderstandings.

From the Fixup:

(this scene makes me laugh everytime)

Jerry is trying to open a soda bottle

Jerry: Ow! Ow! Twist off! Twist off! Twist off!

Doug Smith

Second Unit
I've got nothing to do today and was looking throught this old thread and i can't see a line from my favourite episode - I think it's called "The Airport" - where Jerry is in first class and Elaine is in coach. My favourite line is at the very end - after Kramer has just purchased two worthless tickets on George's credit card, and George has been dragged into the plane's washroom by a serial killer - George looking out the plane window with hair completely dishevelled mouthing the word "KRA----MER!!!"

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I saw an episode for the first time about a week ago. It's the one where Kramer is asking Jerry how he can cut down on the time it takes him (Kramer) to take a shower. Kramer eventually takes advice from Jerry (I think Kramer gets his own showers down to under a half hour or so). We then cut to the shower at the local YMCA (or comparable gym), and Kramer is standing there with notepad in hand. He says something to the effect of "You're doing great. But this guy's really showing me something." The very next cut is Kramer at Jerry's door, complete with a black eye. That was one of the best episodes I've ever seen of the series. I can't believe I missed it the first time around.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks