What's new

You and me, parking lot 3 o'clock. Where is '3 O'CLOCK HIGH'!? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was just listening to the Farrelly Bros commentary on the 'There's Something About Mary' dvd, and they happened to mention 'Three o'clock High' when Richard Tyson was onscreen.
This is one of my all time favorite comedies, but sadly it's not on dvd yet. It would be nce to have this movie in my collection, it's been about five years since i've seen it.
Who else wants this great comedy? I've started a thread in the Studio Feedback area, please show your support. Thanks.
"You try and run, i'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, i'm gonna be under your bed."

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Since movies like Top Secret!, Real Genius and UHF are on the way...
This flick makes it onto my top 3 of "DVDs I really need"! Ah, good ol' Phil Joanou.... :)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
This is a criminally underrated film. It's perceived status is especially irritating when vastly inferior product like American Pie is held in such high regard.

This deserves special treatment...

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
I would love to see a dvd edition of this funny little film too.

Scott- I had already heard about Real Genius and UHF being released on dvd but when is Top Secret being released? I've wanted to get that one on dvd since I first bought the Airplane movies.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
when is Top Secret being released? I've wanted to get that one on dvd since I first bought the Airplane movies.
It's not official yet, Marty, but "buzz" has it that Paramount will be gracing us with this DVD in late July. Check out the rumor mill at The Digital Bits for little nuggets like that. :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
This is a Universal title. As such, IMHO our best bet is to hope for Anchor Bay to license it and do it up right.

John Stone

Supporting Actor
Ah, 3 O'Clock High was one of the first titles I looked for a few years ago when I got my first DVD player. I'd purchase the DVD without hesitation.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I agree this films seems underrated. I've always enjoyed watching it when it hits cable from time to time, and would certainly pick it up on DVD. But I'd rather have Heartbreak Ridge first!

Dave Dugan

Stunt Coordinator
This would be a must-buy DVD for me, too.

I was just talking to a friend about it the other day...

-D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks