What's new

Yet another Receiver selection question (1 Viewer)

Paul-D

Stunt Coordinator
I was looking at the JVC RX-DP20VBK receiver. I was wondering what other peoples opinions are of this unit. You can find more information HERE.
Thank you for your opinions

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
I have absolutely no experience with owning a JVC receiver but I have to admit that I was not impressed from what I have heard of them. With that said though....they have improved a lot as of late so it may be worth looking into. The thing that I can't ignore though is that huge pricetag. I think you could do VERY well with that amount of money looking alsewhere. Heck, if I had that amount I would be looking at separates. If not than you could be close to discontinued flagship receiver or near flagship receivers from H/K, Yamaha, Denon and Pioneer. I personaly would opt that route before a JVC.....but again, I have not heard that model....for all I know it is the best receiver in the world LOL!! But if I were you I would look into a ton of receivers and separated if you are spending that kind of cash. There is SOOOOOOOOOO much available in that price range. Heck, the new Boston Acoustic receivers look like the "best" receivers out there right now and they fit in that price range.....

Thomas_A

Second Unit
Talk about sticker shock! If your looking for something like that... Denon,HK,Yamaha, Pioneer all have something for you... just go comaprison shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks