What's new

XBOX Live Recomendations... (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I just got Connected. lol
Anyways what is the first live game I should get? I played ghost recon on Ps2 and it was kinda lame. Is the xbox better? WEhat about other games. I already have Madden 2003 for ps2 online, so no sports games.
Let me know guys!

Armando Zamora

Second Unit
Real Name
aromaz odnamra
Ghost Recon online is da bomb. Totally different experience playing with people intelligence than AI. :)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
motogp is pretty smooth. is ghost recon online similiar (in ways) to medal of honor or battlefield

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I just got Ghost Recon last week and it is TOTALLY different than the PS2 version--the Live aspect, while sometimes laggy, is great.

I also really enjoy MechAssault. It's not as difficult as a traditional mech game and the Live aspect is fun. However, if you don't like little kids or extreme trash talking/unneccessary cussing, give it a rent first.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
i dont mind the trash talk thats always fun.... i think i may go with ghost recon.

hmmm.........

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
My favorite reatil live games are

Mech Assault
Ghost Recon-Better if you get a bunch of friends of HTF people on at the same time as the match system that comes with the game stinks.
NHL2k3
NFL2k3

But Unreal is also good since it has come down in price

Id recommend those to start, as there really arent any bad xbox live games except wacked :)

capt

Damien

Supporting Actor
In my opinion unreal championship is the best choice hands down to me. It has FIVE modes, and a wide variety of different characters to play with. I have the other 2 xbox live games and i play this MUCH more than any of the rest(ghost recon's server's are a pain, and mechassault kicks you out, so you will get tired of playing bad games). I could start now and still be playing at 4am. You also get very good 16-player servers("xservers") with slight lag. Anyone besides the poster reading my reply keep in mind the game sucks offline, keep far away from UC if you aren't on live yet. I will say ghost recon overall is a very good game as well with even more modes, so take that in to consideration if you wan't a thinking man's shooter, sometimes you will be searching for games more than you play during a session.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
thanks guys........ thanks damien. I think since I get fat taxes back ill just buy UC and Ghost recon. So far Moto is my favorite. I just wish they would make a good socom type of game for xbox....thats so much fun.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I picked up Unreal Championship on sale at EBGames for $19.99 used (it's also $24.99 new). I don't know if that sale is still going on.

Mechassault is another favorite; Moto is fun, but requires a lot of practice to roll with the good guys.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Dave,

I haven't played SOCOM but it should be pretty similar to Ghost Recon, minus the voice-command in the single player, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks