What's new

Xbox Deal (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
At gamestop.com on there website they are offering a new XBOX System with 3 games and 2 months of XBOX Live. The games are (Star Wars Clone Wars, Tetris, and Fusion Frenzy). Also comes with the S controller. This for $179.

Again it is only on there website like this. In store you will only receive 2 free games

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Shoot, I can't remember the ad, but I saw a similar deal (2 games + 2 months XBox Live) in the Sunday L.A. Times. Since I generally only look at Best Buy, Circuit City, and occasionally CompUSA and Toys R Us, it must have been one of those vendors.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
It's Microsofts new bundle for this holiday season. Some people will get the Xbox and a seperate disc with the Star Wars/Tetris on it...once old stock is cleared out, the games will be bundled inside the system, just like with Sega GT/JSRF.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Again this is with 3 Games not 2. I have seen the 2 game bundle but this is the 1st I have seen with the 3rd game included which is the Fusion Frenzy.

I called my local Gamestop store and they said I was mistaken that it only includes 2 games, but online it says 3. I ordered via gamestop online and sure enough 2 packages have been sent. 1 with the Xbox, Star Wars Clone, and Tetris and another package is being sent with the Fusion Frenzy. Cost me $179 plus $8 for overnight shipping. No Tax which I was suprised about.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Steve, I got your point about this being three games. I was just mentioning that it's an official bundle (the 2) so people wouldln't buy a system without getting the free games.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Does anyone know how the free 2 month's of Live works when you receive the system. I'm looking to sell Fusion Frenzy and Tetris and want to make sure the Xbox live info is not with either of those games.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Tetris and Clone Wars are on one DVD in one keepcase. The certificate for the Live freebie is in there.

Matt

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Nope...it's two full games on one disc...they did the sega gt/jsrf combo the same way. When you load the disc, it brings up a menu where you can choose which full game you play, and will probably have some video demos on it (maybe playable) for other games.

The live certificate is a scratch-off card with a code and stuff on it. It's seperate than the games, but in the case.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
The ones at Circuit City that come with the 2 games come in 2 seperate cases just like if you bought them New. Are you sure about this? I see people selling these 2 games on Ebay that got them with the bundle and each 1 shows the 2 seperate games.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Ya, I work at GameStop and have seen the discs. They're both in one case...so my assumption is that they're on the same disc as the previous bundle was.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Anyone think they will do a GTA3/Vice City/Xbox bundle? I already have an xbox... but I want to get a second one with a game bundle.

This would rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks