What's new

X2 review up at DVDfile (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
We won't be seeing the Digital Bits review today:

Damn... it's taking me a LONG time to get through all the extras on this X2 DVD. There's a lot of material on Disc Two, and reviewing it all is taking more time than anticipated. Sarah and I celebrate our 13th anniversary this weekend, so I'm going to take my time with the review and post it right after the Labor Day holiday. Rest assured, we've got some other great reviews on the way as well. Thanks for your patience.

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
I have only one shipment of DVD's made to me on 8-19. From that set I did the Simpsons, Justin to Kelly, and Papi. Those were the only titles that had not hit stores yet. I have nothing more so far.

Ron, do you have any idea if I will receive late shipments each time? I do not have X2 yet. I have nothing more from Fox except the one shipment.

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Apparently as they're so early they have to be sent back within a week anyway. Not much point me asking for it because it would take three of four days for it to get here :frowning: I should email them on Monday Adam, maybe as they have to be returned you have to specifically request it

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
As I have said it many times, DVDfile is the best site in terms of timing their DVD reviews. They are always early and you can decide if you want to buy the DVD or not. Other sites are sometimes so late on some reviews that it’s just a waste of their time. Most people are not going to read them.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Why no X2 TV spots on the DVD, like with X-Men 1.5? I know they were done, I saw at least four or five different spots and taped at least two of them from TV. What's up with dat?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks