What's new

X-men 2 preview tonight on Smallville (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
According to SHH and last Sundays re-run of Smallville, there will be a small clip previewed during tonights Smallville which is on at 9 on The WB. :)

I think it'll be introduced by Singer as well, but I'm not sure.

Bruce_S

Second Unit
Does anyone know when we should be expecting a new episodes of Smallville?

I'm looking forward to see what happens next before the cliffhanger to end the season.

thanks in advance,

bruce

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Interesting. The superhero synergy is obvious, but I'm surprised WB would avertise a Fox product. They must figure that the X2 preview will bring in enough viewers to make it worth their while

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
one of the actors from x-men appears in last season of smallville..the kid who plays Bobby. .iceman.

JACOB

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Bruce, last I heard, next Smallville is April 15... quite depressing, since I was hoping they would build on the synergy they gained with the Reeve episode.

Rob T

Screenwriter
here's the summary from SHH

Watching smallville was very cool tonight, as there was an exclusive preview of X2. Here's a quick explanation...

-It starts with Rogue introducing Bobby to Logan, Bobby says "call me Iceman". To that Logan replies, "boyfriend? how do you...?"
"we're working on it"

-cut to the Drake living room where Rogue an Bobby share the infamous kiss from the trailers.

-Logan in the Drake kitchen raiding the fridge, Bobby's parents and brother and are shocked to see Logan there. When bobby gets down the stairs they ask him who he is and he says, "this is uh...Professor Logan. Dad, mom I have something to tell you..."

-The scene from the trailer with the "have you tried not being a mutant?"

-Logan calls for the kids to get outside where there are at least 5 police cars. The cops are insisting Logan drop his "knives"

-As everyone gets face down Pyro says "You know all those bad mutants you see on tv?" He flicks a zippo open and says,"I'm the worst" he shoots a 20 foot flame at two cops in the house and blows up a few police cars.

-The exclusive ends with Prof. X saying "you seem to like to show off...next time don't"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks