What's new

X-Files disc problem, need some info (1 Viewer)

Rick Deschaine

Stunt Coordinator
I tried to do a search for info on the season 6 disc replacement, but couldn't find anything. I need to get a contact number for Fox so I can request that replacement disc as well as a missing disc from season 7 that I just discovered (lost the receipt for that unfortunately).

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance, Rick

BrandonJF

Second Unit
If you're referring to the replacement disc to correct the "Triangle" transfer, it never happened. Chris Carter supposedly said that it's supposed to look like that.

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
You can try calling 1-888-223-2FOX. This is the customer help number. You may be out of luck on the one with no receipt. I tried to call about an issue I was having with one of my x-files sets and was told, very rudely I might add, that they can only do replacements on DVDs if you have had them less than six months and only with a receipt. I was told this comes from "the highest levels" and when I asked to be given some way to speak to someone higher in the food chain I was told that the person I was talking to was "the highest person" in that department and that she could not give me anyone elses contact info. Hope you have better luck. If by chance the Fox rep happens across this thread any help you can provide would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks