What's new

WTT-Soundtech PS-800 amp for old receiver (1 Viewer)

Lenny Truett

Agent
I am looking to trade a Soundtech PS-800 (predecessor to the PS-802) for your old receiver.

I no longer need the amp to power my sub. There is some cosmetic damage to the front face. About 1/4 inch high by 4 inch long strip of black paint is missing in the top center of the face. It could be easily fixed and the case of the amp is fine. I can make pictures is you want them. The thing is a little tank. It puts outs 800 watts mono at 8ohms, 400W+400W stereo at 4ohms and 230W+230W stereo at 8 ohms.

Not looking for any receiver in particular, let me know what you got. If the receiver is worth more than the amp, I can throw in cash to make up the difference and vice versa.

Thanks,
Lenny

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
Lenny I acctually have a yamaha RXV-1400 that Im looking to get rid of. But I would like some pictures of your amp first. I was planning on selling my yamaha for about $500. So let me know. Go ahead and email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks