What's new

WTB SVS Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Dan J

Agent
I'm looking for a SVS sub, powered or passive. Someone out there is probably ready to upgrade to the PC-Ultra or PB12-Ultra and needs to unload there current sub. If you've got one drop me a line. I'm in Florida so unless you're somewhat local it'll probably have to be shipped.

Let me know :)
Dan

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
Try audiogon (where I bought my 16-46pc+, the FS/FT forum here and ebay.

Their were a couple avail in FL the past month or 2. You will have to be patient as they really do not come up all that often.

Dan J

Agent
Thanks Mikey, I'll try there too. Pretty sad that I missed the ones in FL.

I should add that I would be willing to drive a certain distance for pickup, so if you're in the next state and don't want to ship you can still keep me in mind.

I actually did have this posted in the For Sale forum last night, I'm not sure why the mods moved it :confused:

Could one of the mods let me know why this post is here now? I would think that it would be better if it was in the FS/FT forum. I read the FS/FT forums rules and I don't think I'm violating any of them. And, there are other WTB threads in that forum.

Thank you,
Dan

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
I have an extra PB12+2 sitting here as I decided I could live with a PB12 Ultra. Problem is shipping from Oregon to Florida would not be easy or cheap. Anyone in Oregon interested?

Gavin_mi

Stunt Coordinator
anyone got dimensions on the PB12 plus/2 ?? trying to see if I can fit it where my old sub is.

meeks

Agent
If you are still looking in a month I am going to be selling my pc20-39+ around then & I live in orlando.

Dan J

Agent
Sweet!

But, that means I have to wait a month :frowning:

:D
Sounds good meeks, I'm sending you an email.

Dan

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dan:

That is weird. I don't have any note (which I get) when someone moves a thread from one area to the other. I will move this back to the For Sale area.

Parker

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
Dan,

I have PB2-Plus I bought July of last year I might be interested in selling. It's an awesome sub in mint condition with little usage hours! I live in Illinois but shipping is affordable with Bax Global. I have everything it came with including the boxes and packing material.

Dan J

Agent
Parker-
No big deal, I just figured it was strange. Thank you for moving it back. And, thank you for the forum. I have purchased a HK DPR2005, JBL Northridge speakers and now it looks like a SVS PC20-39+ with help from the members here and I feel good about each purchase.

Clint-
I think I'll stick with Meeks' sub. Thanks though :)

Dan

Tom Donaghue

Stunt Coordinator
Clint;
I've just recently purchased a 20-39 PCi, but I'm curious to know if you are interested in parting with the PB2-Plus. If you are, shoot me a PM. Thks... -Tom

Dan J

Agent
Hi-
I've been telling my buddy about the new sub and now he's looking too. He's trying to make me look bad so he's looking for a PB-12 + 2, hopefully in Cherry, Walnut, or Rosewood. But, he'd probably take any color.

So, here's a bump for him, he's also in Florida (zip 32789) and would work with a seller on shipping.

Let me know if you've got one, either via email or PM.

Thank you,
Dan

BobbyMac

Auditioning
I have a pair that I want to sell. These are not being sold for any other reason than I'd rather have gloss black boxes to match my other speakers. These are in perfect condition.

I live near Napa and would prefer local pickup. Otherwise, I can get SVS boxes and have them shipped.

The forum won't allow me to post links or pictures, but if you send me your e-mail address, I'll send you pictures.

$1000 each.

Dan J

Agent
Bob-
I just forwarded this thread to my buddy Chris, and I'll let you know if he is interested. I think he wants the +2 though because it's dual subs.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks