What's new

WTB: Paradigm Older SE Series Speakers (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor
This is a long shot but is anyone in the Vancouver area, or close by, selling either the 3se-Mk3, 5se-Mk3 speakers?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor
This is a long shot but is anyone in the Vancouver area, or close by, selling either the 3se-Mk3, 5se-Mk3 speakers?

Thanks,

Jeff

NickScott

Stunt Coordinator
hey i know where I can get some 9se mk3s. what type of price are you willing to pay. I am in calgary.

NickScott

Stunt Coordinator
hey i know where I can get some 9se mk3s. what type of price are you willing to pay. I am in calgary.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
It really depends. Are they being sold by a dealer or a private sale? What kind of shape are they in?

I'm actually leaning towards just the 3's and 5's. I want to replace my mini monitors for the surrounds and my fronts are the 7 se-Mk3. If I got the 9's, then I'd put my 7's in the rear but I'm now thinking they might be too tall.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor
It really depends. Are they being sold by a dealer or a private sale? What kind of shape are they in?

I'm actually leaning towards just the 3's and 5's. I want to replace my mini monitors for the surrounds and my fronts are the 7 se-Mk3. If I got the 9's, then I'd put my 7's in the rear but I'm now thinking they might be too tall.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Still looking for either the 3se-Mk3 or 5se-Mk3 speakers.

Thanks,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks