What's new

WTB: Onkyo TX-DS595 or Denon AVR-1802 (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
i'll likely have a 595 available towards the end of summer. absolutely mint. lemme know if you dont find one by then...

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
btw you can just bump this thread to get it back to the top. no need to start a new one (it'll probably get deleted by the admins soon anyway).

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
What price are you looking for.
Ebay has good deals on denons.
-ELmO:star:

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Just a question man what price are you looking for?
It will help bring out people who may want to sell it but don't know what price they canget for it.
ALSO as I said there are some good prices on ebay from reputable people if you don't find any for sale here.
-ELmO:emoji_thumbsup:

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
This isn't a good sign, I was hoping to buy a similar receiver sometime later this summer....btw, you might want to back off on your bumps, as I bumped a FS thread of mine a while back every day, and the mods didn't like it.

Kevin Parker

Stunt Coordinator
I know man, these two receivers are hot, and I wuz hoping that lotta ppl would be selling, I can find these receivers on ebay but most of em are refurbished or b stocks, I dont wanna buy them, I wuz looking for some used but atleast no B stock or refurbished. A guy contacted me with 1802, and when I said i will pay only by paypal or escrow he just disappeared, he wuz expecting money order, I dont understand how can someone just send money order to someone who doesnt even know any thing about. I dunno man, I think I will look little bit more and if i didnt find it I will buy the new one.

DanJr

Auditioning
Kevin,

Why do you say that ebay has b stock? If it is new in the box, how do you know that it is b stock? Just want to know since I am also looking for a new Denon receiver.

Thanks, Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks