What's new

WTB: Def Tech Speakers (1 Viewer)

John_VI

Second Unit
I would like to purchase Def Tech speakers to upgrade my existing theater. Ideally, I would like a pair of BP-2006TL's, a pair of BP2X surrounds, and a ProCenter C2. I live in NY, about 60 miles north of NYC.

Thanks!

John_VI

Second Unit
Thanks anyway, Chris, but I think the BP-30's would be overkill for the small room I'm planning to use them in. And I'm not sure that the CLR-2000 would even fit in the space I have reserved for my center channel speaker. It's a great offer, but one that I cannot take advantage of right now.

Still looking! Anyone? Anyone? Buhler?

John_VI

Second Unit
Kevin - I replied to your e-mail yesterday (2/26) but I guess it didn't get thru. ??

Anyway, here's what I said:

Hi Kevin. Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm looking for a pair of BP-2006TL's, a pair of BP2X

surrounds and a ProCenter C2 center channel. My zip

code is 12603.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Don't know why that didn't go thru, but thanks for following up here. I really appreciate it.

Kevin_W

Second Unit
What an amazing thread that comes at bad timing. I have a ProCenter2 and BP2X that I am going to upgrade for BP30's and CLR2000. Unfortunely its something that I won't be able to do for awhile. Good luck John, for their small size, they are great performers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks