What's new

WTB 2-Channel Power Amplifier or Dual Monblocks (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Hey guys

I am looking to add a Power Amplifier to my setup, I need 2-channels at around 125-150 watts Per

I would prefer a 2-channel amp but 2 monoblocks(or bridged amps) in that power range would be ok

just need 125-150 watts per channel

Looking for a decent manufacturer, audiosource would be fine for example

in the area of 150$ would be best for me

Thanks

-Gary

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
This is less power than you are looking for, but I'll throw it out there anyway. I have an Adcom GFA535 which is rated at a conservative 60WPC @ 8ohms & 100 WPC @ 4ohms. Amp is in great shape, I am the original owner. $150 including shipping.

-Dave

Daniel-S

Auditioning
E-mail me at ds22030 "at" yahoo.com if you are interested in a perfect condition KENWOOD M1D POWER AMPLFIER. RATED AT 125 WPC or 175 WPC @ 8 OHMS, depending on who you believe.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I have an Audiosource Amp One/a. SOLID 80wpc. Very nice sounding amp that I just don't need. It's a pre-production model from an Audiosource employee (they have a local facility) and it has dB/watt meters on the front, something that no other versions of this amp have. $100 + shipping if interested. I can send pics if interested.

L

Lucian

Gary,

In another thread, you offered to sell me some sidewinder cables for a 5.1 setup for $50. I told you I'd buy them, but I never heard back from you. Are you still selling them?

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Steve I have received lots of emails and offers, please let me know of yours again??, I apologize if I forgot about you or overlooked you

Thanks

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks