What's new

Would you watch Christmas TV DVDs all year around or seasonal times? (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I watch only Christmas movies and Christmas tv shows from the day after Thanksgiving til Christmas Day. Of course, I also only watch Halloween movies/tv shows on or near Halloween, only watch Groundhog Day on Groundhog Day, Planes Trains & Automobiles on or just before Thanksgiving, etc., etc.

Peter Raber

Stunt Coordinator
My daughter watches Mickey Mouse "Twice Upon a Christmas" year round, but then she's 2-1/2 years old too.

I will pretty much watch any movie at any time of the year, except Christmas Vacation. That is a definite Christmas time only movie for me.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I watch them when I get to them in the set. Brady Bunch came out in March, so I watched the Christmas episode then. Last Christmas Eve, I watched every Christmas episode I own, but I didn't skip over them before then.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

me too, I've watched Xmas episodes outside of Nov/Dec if I'm watching a series on DVD. I'm not like Nick At Nite and will filter out the Halloween and Xmas episodes of shows.

Barbara.G

Stunt Coordinator
We will watch them anytime if we are in the mood to. Otherwise only during the holidays. Always watch them when we get them.

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
I watch Christmas DVDs (and listen to Christmas music) only from the day or so after Thanksgiving until sometime during Christmas week. I'm usually not in a very Christmasy mood until then, and they all seem a little stale after New Year's Day.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Sometimes I'll do a Christmas in July thing for a week or so, but mostly I confine my holiday tunes to the period between All Saints Day/When The Halloween Decorations Come Down/When The Christmas Decorations Go Up/November 1 and the Epiphany/12th Day of Christmas/When The Tree Comes Down/January 6. :)

DVDs (both TV & Film), on the other hand, don't usually get watched until the 2 weeks before Christmas, with usually a big marathon of Christmas TV episodes in the fews day before December 25th.

Tom_mkfty

Stunt Coordinator
Of course I will play summer movies all year around. Even Christmas day.

I also try to buy spring or summer time gifts,
to give at Christmas time.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Unless it's a part of the run of episodes I'm watching in marathon form, I don't watch outside of November/December.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
If I'm watching a season set episode by episode, I will watch Christmas episodes as part of the season. I don't go out of my way to watch one. I've never tried the Christmas episode marathon thing though. Good idea. As for Christmas music/movies, they don't get watched until late November up until Christmas day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks