What's new

Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (1975-1979) Blu-ray -- July 28th, 2020 (1 Viewer)

McCrutchy

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean
I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted here, yet, but the complete series of Wonder Woman (1975-1979) will be released by Warner Home Video on July 28th, 2020.

EWUZ-jZUcAATEPB

EWUaCSYWsAYXqvZ

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted here, yet, but the complete series of Wonder Woman (1975-1979) will be released by Warner Home Video on July 28th, 2020.

EWUZ-jZUcAATEPB

EWUaCSYWsAYXqvZ

where is this info from because i cant find it on any of the other sites

McCrutchy

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean
I'm not sure where the information originated from. I found out about it through the thread on Blu-ray.com.

In any event, there is now a pre-order up at Best Buy for a rather insane $49.99 price, though I hope the price doesn't reflect the level of effort put into the Blu-ray release.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Charlie's Angels last year had English SDH subs. So did Community and I think 30 Rock has them. Their earlier stuff like Miami Vice and the Rockford Files didn't have any.

I guess Mill Creek learned their lesson from negative reviews (good shows, but hard to enjoy on DVD for the hearing-impaired owing to lack of subtitles).

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
It's very tempting at BB - I have a 10% off Birthday credit awaiting use... and they'll adjust the price if it goes lower... ~$50 tax included is a very good price for this one and just a few $$ more than I paid for the DVDs.

The listing for the release at Blu-Ray.com shows it to be OAR: 1.33:1 - They also have a shot of the back of the case which *does not* list the AR. So...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The listing for the release at Blu-Ray.com shows it to be OAR: 1.33:1 - They also have a shot of the back of the case which *does not* list the AR. So...
Proceed with caution but I think they'll use the 1.33 AR. Has Warners messed up the aspect ratio on any of their Blu-rays TV shows? Even older cartoons, which could easily be cropped for a child audience, have been in their correct 1.33.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks