What's new

Wolfenstein Tourney-MUST READ if you still want in (1 Viewer)

Jason_H

Second Unit
Thanks Capt, I will be there!!! Very much looking forward to some XBL goodness.

XBL: Secretvampire

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Is there one more out there who wants in? We just need 1 more for the last team so we can get this going

capt

Ian_Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
now...are there games EVERY Tues AND Thurs? The only reason I ask is...well...I am getting married on Thursday the 26th. (my future wife wasn't too happy when I was talking about the tournament and she said, "what about the 26th?" to which I replied, "....what...do we have something going on?"

That's really the only night I won't be able to play...but if that's a problem, let me know.

Ian_Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
yeah...well...I think she thinks I might be spending just a little too much time playing video games.

I didn't dare say, "how about I skip out of the reception for a couple of hours to play my game." I don't think she'd be too understanding!

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
You need a pre-nup that outlines and protects your gaming hours. Otherwise, as a newlywed, you are toast. :laugh:

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
My internet has been down since tuesday, It is now fixed
and am ready to getting back to my daily game habbits. So
what I miss?.

-Mike

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Mike your gamertag MMM? if so i can add you to the last spot.

As for missing a day. thats fine. your team can use a sub

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
Ian thats cool congrats on the marriage to you and your wife to be. I myself just got
married and my wife knew exactly what I would miss the most on our honeymoon.
She wanted to see our folks the first day back and I was like "Yeah I'll be here hugging
my home theater system with my xbox/ps2 controllers in one hand and a remote in the other."

She knew from the start that this was my obsession and I just cant change now that I have a wife.
She was totally understanding of it which was why I married her in the first place.
But if I was to brake out the controller in the hotel room while on our honeymoon that
would have been a different story. Are you guys going away or will you only miss the one?
I am sure we can cut you some slack on those days. Can't we guys?
Once again congrats on the marriage, and good luck.

We'll see your giblets when you come back.. :)
Howie

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
Yeah My Gamertage is MMM. Im still trying to figure out
how to put one of those tag custom tags as below my post.

-Mike (MMM)

Ian_Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
We are putting off the honeymoon for a while, so that day should be the only problem (I'm sure she'll have something to say about the Tuesday before, with family in town!).

I'm lucky in that she LOVES video games and all that great home theater crap. When I met her, she rolled her eyes at my "OAR only" policy. One day I was in the other room and she pulled out my "Die Hard" DVD and said, "man...I was watching this on FX, and I can't stand it! They've cut off half the screen." I knew right then that she'd be my wife!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well you will only have to worry about missing the day if your team gets past the first round

*NOTICE*
Guys i will be posting the divions , update rules and schedule tommorow morning so check out digitalcrusade.com for it then. Cant wait itll tues

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Dave,

I think our guys would be happy to have an alternate. Drop PPH2 a message. I personally am willing to sit out a match so you have at least one chance to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks