What's new

Win a copy of Outcast on DVD! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
To win, post your favorite Nicolas Cage or Hayden Christensen movie in this thread. Winners will be chosen at random on Monday April 6th. Must be over 18, and have a US or Canadian shipping address. HTF reserves the right to pick a new winner if original winner doesn't supply shipping address within one week of winners being posted.

On March 31st, Bring Home The Epic Battle

on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand!

LOS ANGELES, CA – Entertainment One presents Nick Powell’s (X-Men: The Last Stand, Batman, Cinderella Man) directorial debut, OUTCAST, an epic medieval crusade starring Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen.

When the heir of the Imperial throne becomes the target of an assassination by his despised older brother, the young prince must flee the kingdom and seek protection. His only hope for survival is a reluctant war-weary crusader named Jacob, who must overcome his own personal demons and rally the assistance of a mythical outlaw known as The White Ghost. Together they must fight side by side in an epic battle to return the prince to his rightful place on the throne.

Rating: NR

Total Runtime: 98 minutes

S.R.P: $29.99

Video: 16x9

Audio: 5.1 Surround Sound

Other Clips:
"Rooftop"

"Archery"

"Making Of – Nic Cage on Nick Powell"

“Making Of – Nic Cage on Hayden Christensen”

“You Want My Blood”

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Nicolas Cage (as Nicolas Coppola) - Fast Times at Ridgemont High (OK... it was a very minor role but he was in it...). If you want a starring role then I'll go with Face/Off (with Valley Girl a close runner up).

MaxMorrow

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Peter Roberts
Raising Arizona or Wicker Man, depending on my self-esteem on a given day.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
rmw650 said:
So who won this contest as it's April 8th already.
Glad you asked :)

HTFcontest.PNG

BobO'Link, rmw650 (you!) and hotrodguy. Please PM me your addresses and I will send.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
My ex-wife recently referred to Cage as "the Coppola who doesn't go by the name Coppola."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks