What's new

Will there be an AOTC game for the Gamecube? (1 Viewer)

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there will be an Ep. II game for the Gamecube?
Brion

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I believe IGN said their would be yes. Last I heard Lucasarts were planning on doing AOTC games themed to specific scenes of the movie instead of an entire thing based on the whole thing.
Don't forget Lucasarts have Starfighter 2 coming to PS2 which will now see you pilot the incredibly cool looking Jedi Starfighter ship.
Dan (UK)
[Edited last by Dan Brecher on November 07, 2001 at 11:18 AM]

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Starfighter 2 is supposed to focus around EpII, and EpI spawned several games, so I would say that its VERY likely. They are already developing one, but I wonder what it will be like...
Maybe they could eventually make a game that spans all 6 movies...that would be cool.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
quote: Maybe they could eventually make a game that spans all 6 movies...that would be cool.[/quote]
*chants* RPG, RPG, RPG! Or wait, maybe some sort of multi-genre thing, RPG + space fighter sim + fighting game for Jedi duels...etc. Oh you've got me thinking now, boy!
biggrin.gif

Dan (UK)
[Edited last by Dan Brecher on November 07, 2001 at 03:43 PM]

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
I was thinking of something along the lines of "Shadows of the Empire". A game where you can fight on all the new planets and battle all the new enemies. Maybe as Obi-Wan or Anakin.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Brion,
I think that's kind of like the X-box "Obi Wan" game, which I'd like to see come to a console I actually want. :)
Dan (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks