What's new

Why would you rate this Mitsubishi Wide Screen HDTV? (1 Viewer)

BobDilley

Auditioning
I've been looking at quite some HDTV's lately and primarily been going to BB to take a look.
This Mitsubishi wide screen HDTV caught my eye and I want to hear your opinions about it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/Detail.asp?m=...at=&e=11169446
Mitsubishi 65" Widescreen Rear-Projection HDTV Monitor with 2-Tuner Picture-In-Picture
Model: WS-A65
Price: $2,999.99
Is this a good tv for the price?
How would you rate this TV?
BestBuy employees have been spamming me about how Mitsubishi is THE BEST in large screen HDTVs and I'm inclined not to trust them. But I want to hear your opinions.
I'd appreciate any comments.

Frank Frandsen

Stunt Coordinator
Welcome to the forum Bob. I am not familar with this mitsubishi model but they generally are well regarded except for some red push issues. You may want to change the "why" in your title to "how"

Frank

BobDilley

Auditioning
hahah
I knew I would make a mistake in my first post.

seems like I cannot edit the title
The correct title should be
HOW would you rate this Mitsubishi Wide Screen HDTV?

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
This is basically the same as the mitws65311 minus the velocity scan modulation control, color tuned screen and a couple of other things. It was made exclusively for BB. IF you have another store that carries mits, you would be better of buying the 65311 as it is the same price with more features. Where are you located at?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks