What's new

Why don't we start a R.t.C.W. club/group (1 Viewer)

Jonathan M P

Auditioning
Like I posted befor... I just finish hooking up my X-box LIVE so you can say that I'm a new bee... But with that in mind I lost practically 4 days of sleep and met with some good friends who had the game for some time now and taught me a few things that helped me get better at the game. I won't exactly consider myself a bad player in the game, but I just need some help every once in a while... Doesn't everybody ;). Anyway, I just thought you guys might want to start a lilttle something to help everyone else and just to basically have fun and meet new people... And just remember everyone started as a new bee. You eigther got some help or played alot (and that means LOSING) to get as good as you are now! So please can't we all just try and do this for the best.. Anyone who is a new bee or just want's to lend a hand to this here thread you are all welcome to... I'm young in age so you will just about always see me playing the game trying to do my best at getting better at the game. But another reason for me wanting to do this is because alot of people get kicked out of a level because some inmature people feel that you are not good enough to play with them and that really bothers me. But... for the record:

My Tag: JJ 1790
Games: R.t.C.W. and NBA 2k3
State: N.Y.C. (Bronx)

I'm really good in the following 2 levels: DESTRUCTION and SAFE.
I know my way around and learned to play there anyone looking for me can find me in one of those levels. If this goes well maybe someone can help me learn all the other stages.

Only God Can Judge Me - 2-Pac

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I run a group play thing on here for live games. Anytime we play wolf we get 16 player matches going and there is nothing like it. Ill add you to my friends list(or just send a friend invite) and if i see ya ill invite ya in

capt

P.S. the more people from NYC the better :)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Stick with Joey - he'll point you in the right direction. Does a great job managing an e-mail list that keeps you up to date as well. :emoji_thumbsup:

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
yeah if you pm me with your e-mail addie ill add you to the mailing list

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
I might be getting RTCW soon along with XBox Live, so I wonder if I could be taught how to be a great player as well, Joey. I am good at FPS, but the demo for this game killed me, but I still wish to get this game.

I don't have a live account just yet (probably by Wedsday), but I do have the following games right now.

Capcom versus SNK 2

Unreal Champship

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
well becoming a good player takes pratice . thats about it. play games with the group people, play with others to see other strategies and you get the hang of the game.

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
Jonathan, welcome to the XBL world!:emoji_thumbsup:
I'm gonna do you a favor and send you a friend invite.;)I'm pretty much a "ruthless slayer" (in the words of an old friend), but I'm willing to show a new-jack the way, as long as you're willing to learn.
BTW, my gamertag is: A CLAN OF ONE
Anyway, I'll be on a little later, maybe we'll hook up then.:D

Jonathan M P

Auditioning
Hey Leo, your name rang the bell. I had played against you befor... You really did a number on me and the people I was playing with. And thanks for sending me a friend invite I appreciate it. ;)

Jonathan M P

Auditioning
Hey guys how is it that you can make that "thing" that comes out in the bottom of the post that has your tag with a picture. It looks cool I would like to have one... Can anyone let me know?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
its it your user control panel. go to the main HTF forum screen and right above the boards are links to it

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks