What's new

Why aren't there more industry insiders, signed up for this Forum? (1 Viewer)

Gui A

Supporting Actor
What I find scary is that Micah from Polk Audio is doing research in After Hours :D

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I thought the reason certain industry insiders no longer come here is because some of our members (or ex-members depending on who you talk about) scared them off.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Ok I'll come clean, as some of you already suspected I am really George Lucas aka Lord Lucas or The Beard, yes for the most part I have enjoyed my time here, spying on you the little people, seeing what nice things you have to say about my incredible Space Opera, but I'm a bit disappointed that there isn't a section devoted to my Star Wars Saga, oh well there is a nice thread in Movies I've been following closely, my fellow Beard Signor Speilbergo is also here on this here forum incognito, and the silly knigget has become addicted to those silly tourneys unfortunately.

Ok got to go I'm a very busy man, oh yeah don't forget I'm releasing Episode II on vhs only, this October, watch out for it, the DVD should be out late 2003.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

George.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Steve, er, George..come over here so I can slap you for that whole Greedo incident! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks