What's new

Whoa!!! Samsung Hd-1000 Dvd Player For Sale!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
FOR SALE!!!!

SAMSUNG HD-1000 DVD PLAYER

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!
YOUR CHANCE TO PURCHASE THE BEST DVD PLAYER ON THE MARKET TODAY. SEALED IN BOX. UPGRADED WITH THEIR EXCLUSIVE PATCH SO YOU CAN UPGRADE EVERY DVD TO 720P AND 1080I. THIS IS THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT AND PRAISED DVD PLAYER ON VARIOUS FORUMS SUCH AS:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=234793
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=238457
THIS DVD PLAYER WAS COMPARED TO THE DENON AND KRELL AND YAMAHA AND CAME OUT ON TOP.
THIS MAY BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT ONE OF THESE PLAYERS AS THEY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING & HANDLING & INSURANCE - UPS GROUND AT $65.00 According to Steveharvey from AVS,and Harvey Electronics, there were only 40 of these sent to the U.S. 40 and thats it. More are coming at the end of May. You could wait till then and fight with those who already reserved it or BUY IT NOW FROM ME! I am no stranger to this and the AVS forum. I am not in the business of selling. I have sold one of these and sent it to Singapore. This one is mine and have used it just today as I had no display device to try it with until today. I have witnessed the performance first hand and it is outstanding. It made my 800X600 projector look outstanding! If you want the best the first person who comes up with $1600+$65 shipping and it will be yours. That is exactly what I paid with tax and 5 year warranty. If you live in New York City as I do, you can pick it up and save on shipping.

Pro-End DVD
DVD-HD1000

Incredibly, the quality of the output achieved is more vivid than the source. Using a 480i source in the DVD, it outputs 720p, 1080i quality at the HDTV level.

Features
720p, 1080i

Compatible with all kinds of TVs, and perfect for HD (High Definition) TV

HD Output DVD - 720p, 1080i

Incredibly, the quality of the output achieved is more vivid than the source. Using a 480i source in the DVD, it outputs 720p, 1080i quality at the HDTV level.

*Notice:If playing a copy-protected DVD, 720p output or 1080i output is automatically converted to 480p output. Picture flickering may occur for 1~2 seconds during the shifting process.

Premium Audio Performance

Using the Noise Filter, and the best and most advanced DAC, the DVD-HD1000 offers the very best in sound quality!The BMC Insulator and FB Chassis prevent even the smallest of mechanical disturbances. Now you can have undisrupted DVD sound quality!!

DVD Audio
Vibration-Resistant Chassis
3D Digital Noise Reduction
Multi-bit Audio DAC
R-Core Transformer
Separated A/V Block

Video Performance

480p Output,
- 720P/1080i Output
- HDCD Decoder
- 12 Bit/54MHz Video DAC

Deluxe Design

Audio/Video Reference Model with Copper Chassis and Matched Components
Aluminum Front Panel

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
Over 2000 views and not one offer? This is one of only 39 in the whole United States. I sent the other one to Singapore.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
*Notice:If playing a copy-protected DVD, 720p output or 1080i output is automatically converted to 480p output. Picture flickering may occur for 1~2 seconds during the shifting process.
Isn't there a dealer that is doing firmware 'upgrades' that'll fix that?

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
The description above was copied from Samsungs websight. This unit has been upgraded with the software exclusively at Harveys. Thanks for asking

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
WOW!!!!! Over two-thousand views, certainly the rarity of this item has sparked interest. I had this thing hooked up to my cheapie Dell 2100, it was truly amazing. I then hooked up my sad and sorry DVD player, a Sony 560D 480i. What a complete change in picture. If your budget allows, and you do not have a capable DVI/w HDCP, this is just a must have. Just ask the other 39 that have one in the US. Now the PRICE DROP you have been waiting for.

The price is now $1700+$65 for shipping and Handling

James_Focht

Auditioning
Whoa!!! $65 dollars for shipping? How much does this thing weigh? I wouldn’t want it to break a shelf in my entertainment center.

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
You said it. The more I look at my Dell 2100 through my 480i Sony the more I wish I could keep my HD-1000. It really makes a difference. Anybody want to contribute to the "Jeff you can keep your DVD fund". I figure if everyone who viewed this thread would just contribute a dollar I could keep my DVD. Would not that display of love and kindness bring us all together as a home theater community? All well had to try.

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I see you guys are playing hardball. I must sell this thing. So another price drop before I go back to Ebay. $1600+$65 shipping unless you live in the NYC. Help me out, I got a pay my rent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks