What's new

Who Wants to Be A Superhero - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Have y'all seen the promos that this is coming back for another season next week (the 26th, I think it said)? I'm kind of excited, 'cause this show really made me laugh last year, and I think the contestants were really fun. I'm curious to check out the new group of characters for this year.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Excellent! I'd heard that it was coming back, but I didn't know when.

Hope they don't screw me out of seeing the finale again though.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I will admit: this show is the goofiest, funniest reality shows. It's one of the few that I enjoy. It's so silly and over-the-top that you have to wonder how well the characters are playing their parts, or if they are actually dillusional. It's a cross between camp fun and wondering if people need to seek psychological help. :)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

I love how fun it is, and that it just embraces the out-thereness of its contestants.

I checked the Scifi site and they have previews and bios of the new contestants up now. The one named Braid I think looks the coolest visually, but I bet Hygenia and Mr. Mitzvah will be the most fun to watch.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I thought the first episode last night was pretty good. Surprised they failed the first challenge though...and then that no one saw that poor lost dog at all!

My favorites so far are Defuser and Parthenon, I think. I also kind of do like Mr. Mitzvah even though he is sort of rude, and I can't quite believe that he's really sort of a reclusive millionaire or something in real life (okay, he didn't say reclusive I don't think but it sounds like such a...I don't know, comic thing.)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I totally forgot about this and accidentally caught both episodes last night.

I am 90% certain of the identity of the mole -- anyone wanna take a stab? :)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I was surprised Mindset got kicked off this week. I thought that he would last a lot longer, but I can get how he put everyone else in danger with refusing to play the challenge correctly. The thousands of bees thing was crazy though. I'd have freaked out.

Hmmm...the mole, I don't know. I think Limelight would be the one people would least expect, don't you think? I bet they are going to suspect Mitzvah, 'cause he's standoffish and not friends with the others yet, but I think that's a red herring.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Was kind of surprised by the twists/double elimination last night. Definitely makes for interesting television although apparently my reality show contestant curse is kicking in and all the ones that I like the most are leaving. I guess I am left with Defuser and Basura to root for now, anyway.

I do like the villains they have to face though, that part is kind of cool - turning the team against itself is something that always happens in movies!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The "no mole" was a pretty cool twist.

When he sent Mr. Mitzvah packin', I thought "I can't believe he got eliminated before Ms. Limelight!"

Then Stan said "not so fast, Superheroes!" and I laughed and laughed. :)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I'm kind of sad to see Basura go, I thought she was pretty cool, conceptually. But in the challenge this week she definitely did the worst, IMO.

I love when they have challenges where part of the point is the heroes having to remember that being heroic is about helping people (like looking for the kid).

I'm worried about Defuser....and oddly, I'm staring to like Hygenia more.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Dang, there went the eye candy. Well until I saw her in her 'street' clothes. Seriously WTF? I figured the contestants...err heroes would have figured it out by now that on this show, when someone comes up to you and asks for help, you help.

I think my favorite is Hyper Strike. I also agreed with him reguarding his costume. His original made him kind of look like a skinnier Ryu from Street Fighter. But the new suite is starting to work. It is cool that he can actually do some acrobatics as well.

Anyone watch the preview for the movie that Feedback is in. Giant Snake or something like that. Looks beyond bad.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
And now...Whip Snap is gone. I sort of saw that coming, because while I did think she was really inspiring and had a lot of heart, I just don't think she was ever going to make it the whole way. I liked that she made the fact that she had asthma part of her hero description though. She seems like she woudl be a very cool role model though.

The more I see of HyperStrike the more I like. Defuser and HyperStrike as definite parts of the final three, I guess that I think Parthenon will probably be the third.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks