What's new

which one to buy???? (1 Viewer)

Nir

Auditioning
i need a replacement for my good old onkyo595 which was and still is a great receiver. but its time to move forward to other things. i keep looking and looking at reviews and more reviews and im still dazzeld and confused.
how can i possibly know which to buy?
the denon is great, the yamaha , the onkyo, harman-kardon , they are all good.
which one [specific model please] will really give me a push forward for quality, innovation, and depth.
help...
Nir..

mofet_n

Grip
Hello Nir (PS: my name is also Nir). I would go for the Hk. I went for the hk 325 (1450 can), since it was a 7.1. The 225 is a 5.1, which is good. The power rating is about the same for both, not a big deal between them. Yamaha is great, and so is onkyo, but hk has a very nice sound to it and is loud enough and clear sounding, perfect for a good HT. If you've got the kessef, go for the 525. All hk are quality receivers.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Simply establish a budget and examine all the units that fall within your price range. Select the one that has the processing features and power output you require/prefer. When you've narrowed your selection down, ask for user feedback here regarding specific models.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks