What's new

Where to find "B" stock or demos??? (1 Viewer)

RichS

Auditioning
I have been lurking around for a while in the hope of getting a good quality reciever for $500 dollars or below and frankly, have been frustrated. Looking at Ebay and Ubid, I have seen few bargins and in some instances noticed people paying more than if they would have bought the item for an online store. Furthermore, many of the classified boards have only a few recievers for sale and those are mostly high end recievers.
As a result, I have thought about looking a "B" stock. I don't have a problem with this since some of my equipment was used or demo equipment. The problem is trying to find a reliable source for "B" items or demos. I am looking for Demon or HK primarily but am also considering Outlaw 1050's as well. If any of you have any sources or leads for "B" stock, demos or used equipment, I would love to hear from you.;)

John Tompkins

Supporting Actor
PRICESCAN.COM will give you the stores with the lowest prices, also yahoo shopping search could net you the hk520 or denon 2802 for under your price..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks