What's new

Where to buy Monster Power HTS5000? (1 Viewer)

Scott Stieglitz

Auditioning
I've decided that I'm going to buy the HTS5000, so now I need to find a good deal on it because I definitely do not want to pay MSRP ($600) for it. Anyone know where I can get a good deal on one of these?

Kevin_W

Second Unit
As a matter of fact Scott, I bought my HTS3500 from Mick - the same dealer Roger linked to above. He's got really fair prices and is a good Ebay dealer.
Kevin
------------------
rumblewood | DVD Collection

PomingF

Second Unit
There is a dealer at Audiogon also selling Monster stuff at good discounts, may be it's the smae guy. :)
PF

Steve Schick

Stunt Coordinator
People, I have right now sitting in my cube at work the HTS5000 that I bought from Mick on EBay for $360 (+$30 shipping).
(I had it delivered to my work address as I don't like items like this sitting on my front porch for 8 hours)
He had it for auction, but the BuyItNow for the auction was $360 and the bidding was already up to $300. And seeing that this goes for $500 at BestBuy or Crutchfield I thought what the hell and got it.
------------------
You liked the movie? ......Try it on a nine foot screen.

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
It's a surge protector and a power conditioner. It also has high current plug ins for outboard amps.
Too bad they don't have a true 20 amp model, especially for high current amplifiers.
Dan

Paul Gere

Second Unit
Be careful buying from Mick. He just refused a request to return a Monster HTS-3500. If you buy, be prepared to keep -OR- sell on your own!!

Brett_V

Grip
I bought one from electronasaurus.com for around $350 I think. The first one showed up dead out of the box. I was worried because I didn't try to hook it up until 3 months after the unit arrived(theater construction delays). Anyway, I emailed them and explained the situation, and they were great! Gave me an RMA#, and said no problem. They said, " you could send it back to monster since its still under warranty, but it'll be a lot easier if you just send it back to us and we'll send you another." !!! CAN YOU FRIGGIN BELIEVE THAT!! I couldn't either but, they did and made good on their offer. The unit works like a champ and looks awesome in the rack.
I am a very satisfied customer..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks