What's new

where to buy CDs online? (1 Viewer)

LuasN

Auditioning
i'm not accustomed to buying CDs online, but i just got 55 bucks in credit to be spent anywhere online. where can i make the most of my money? i would just use mysimon.com but then i would have to use different sites, meaning more shipping. i do not mind buying used cds.

thanks

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Steven W, or anyone else, have you sold any of your CD's or other items to Secondspin.com and what has been your experiences with them? I have alot of old CD's I want to unload, and their buying prices seem decent. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Have you thought about joining a club like BMG? For 50 bucks you should be able to get 12 CDs and be done with your membership commitments. Of course if they dont have the albums you are looking for this is no good, but BMG is probably the best way to build your music collection.

J

StevenW

Second Unit
ChristopherP, I have not sold anything to secondspin, or any online store for that matter, so I would not know. But they have been great to me for purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks