What's new

Where do you think Miss Cleo is really from? (1 Viewer)

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
I believe she is one of the Devils Disciples! So she is most likely from hell. However with her Jamaican accent(probably fake) she may be a VooDoo witch doctor from Jamaica.

Although I just laugh when I see her completely ridiculous commercials, I just feel sorry for the people that really buy into this nonsense.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Paducah, Kentucky!

The Valley!

Atlanta, Georgia!

The Temple Of Doom!

Casablanca!

A rent-controlled apartment in the middle of NYC!

The middle of my toenails!

Sincerely,

John "Ask a serious question, get a stupid answer" Kilduff

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
If she is a real psychic than why doesn't she call people who want to talk to her?

I bet she's from the midwest, she's full of shit and we smell our own.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I don't know where she's from, but she can go back to wherever it is and stay the hell there. Psychic, my ass! :rolleyes

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone see that sketch on Mad TV where the old lady calls Ms Cleo and asks her if she felt any predictions on September 10th? Funny stuff.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
I hear that she and John Edward (the other famous phony TV psychic) are sharing an apartment somewhere on Park Avenue, laughing all the way to the bank. :)

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Other than the fact that they are complete frauds and typically stupid people believe all the stupid bullshit that they see on tv, I think that she came from:

A)Satan's love pig.

B)That weird bumpy thing in the crack of my arse.

3)The mind of L. Ron Hubbard.

Also, I think my dog communicates with her because my dog always puts her nose near her rear and sits there doing nothing for like 5 minutes. My dog must have a secret communicator stored there where she talks to people like "Miss Cleo" and that one guy.

Paul E V

Stunt Coordinator
She's from outer space

I can't remember the name of the planet and even if I could I couldn't even begin to pronounce it (let alone SPELL it)

DanaA

Screenwriter
It's sad to see how duped you all are. Miss Cleo is computer generated by a teenaged computer geek from the South Bronx. She isn't even real!!! And neither is the tooth fairy. Geez...

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Hate is rather a strong word, I have a personal problem with these sorts of things.

My Mother (I Love Her) has recently gotten involved in that whole new age angel craze and has gone to a "psychic" and watches that awful "Crossing Over" show that happens to be on THE SCI-FI CHANNEL!!! If that's not a dead giveaway I don't know what is.

She's getting into her late fifties and her new age interests just infuriate me. So much so that she won't talk about it to me because she can see the anger in my face as I roll my eyes.

NathanP

Supporting Actor
My Dad would say:

"Get her some religion, get her to a church.. fast!"

Actually he'd say more.

Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks