What's new

Where did the Buffy box set discussion go? (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
It was here a couple days ago...now I can't find it, even when searching. Have I developed a blind spot or did the entire multi-page thread go poof?

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
It was here a couple days ago...now I can't find it, even when searching. Have I developed a blind spot or did the entire multi-page thread go poof?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Because it pre-dates the "TV Shows on DVD" area. Plus, it was mainly to discuss plotlines/story of the Buffy saga for those getting up to speed on DVD without ruining the future season spoilers that were discussed in the "then-ongoing" Buffytastic thread that discussed current plotlines/etc.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Because it pre-dates the "TV Shows on DVD" area. Plus, it was mainly to discuss plotlines/story of the Buffy saga for those getting up to speed on DVD without ruining the future season spoilers that were discussed in the "then-ongoing" Buffytastic thread that discussed current plotlines/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks