What's new

Where can I get a cheap AMP for back channel?. (1 Viewer)

scott_tinari

Stunt Coordinator
Where can I get a cheap amp to power my back channel. I have a Pionner Elite VSX 35 reciever. Iam looking to spend between 100-150 dollars. Thanks and I dont wanna get one online either. Online is not an option. thanks

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Have you looked at used stereo (2-ch) amps? Some local audio stores have a section for used gear. Perhaps you might find something hidden in there that fits your bill. Or check out the Hardware For Sale/trade section in this forum for possible sellers if that doesn't fall under "not online" for you..
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

I definitely third the used receiver with main-in's suggestion. You aren't going to find a decent standalone amp used for under 150, pure and simple.

Alex F.

Second Unit
A cheap receiver or integrated amp, either new or used, is the least costly solution. Use the auxiliary or any line-level input and take advantage of the tone controls, which could prove useful for reducing rear-wall boundary effects, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks