What's new

Where Are The New DVD-A Titles? (1 Viewer)

Shawn C

Screenwriter
I'm tired of all this older stuff (no offense), give me some Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, more STP, Rage Against The Machine, Soundgarden, Nirvana.......something!
STP's CORE is out on DVD-A but, apparently, it's not a great mix..

Metallica is out, of course..

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

John Tillman

Supporting Actor
Michael said:

Wait till later this month. Warner is getting ready to do a major rededication of the format with both tv and print ads and a major rollout of titles
Thats great info but is there a source for it? What kind of music will be included?

I find this difficult to understand as DVD-A needs a digital interface BEFORE this can happen. At this time, it takes a special DVD plyer, analog interconnects, external bass management, an amp/receiver with six external inputs plus a display to properly handle DVD-A. Not to many people have this kind of setup, just who is Warner going to market towards?

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
John,
The way I figure it...with all the copy protection issues plagueing even redbook cd right now...Warner will probably promote the Dolby Digital compatibility side of things :laugh:
Eric.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks