What's new

what's that movie that had that guy who lost his shoe? (1 Viewer)

richard plumb

Stunt Coordinator
Ever had a movie that you were looking for but couldn't remember anything except a bit of the plot? Here's your chance to get help!

I'll start:

It was a movie about two people. The girl worked as a waitress, and the guy was either really shy or a bit backward. Anyhow, after feeling like she was being stalked a bit, the two get it together, and there is a really strong chemistry between them.

Just when its reaching the 'aah, its going to be happy ever after', the guy drops down dead in the car - all of a sudden. And the movie ends. I think his heart just stopped.

That really got to me, and I'd love to get it on DVD. Anyone know the name?

Rolando

Screenwriter
OH MY GOD!!!
YOu realize I will never see this movie now!!! It just got ruined!!! Holy cow!
Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's...Father

so there!
(still couldn't bring myself to not use spoiler tags...:D)

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
It is kinda hard though, knowing what to put in spoiler tags... in this case, the last point was the only thing that really identified the movie, and so, how are you gonna spoiler tag it so that you know you can't read it if you haven't seen the movie. And to know you have seen the movie, you really need that last piece of information...

Perhaps the answer would be to write as much as possible about the set-up instead, but that is not always possible either. I'm not trying to be difficult here, I am asking out of curiosity.

Even in Rolando's example, there is plenty of suggestion inherent already.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks