What's new

What should I be sure to see and do in San Diego? (1 Viewer)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I'm going to be in San Diego for Comic-Con as well, and after perusing all the events and such on their website, I can't imagine finding much time to get away from the Con itself. I guess the evenings and Sunday are a bit slow, but Thursday through Saturday are going to run me into the ground!

Tim Morton

Stunt Coordinator
I lived there for 12 years and am jealous you are going and not me...you MUST do two things for me while there..find a "roberto's" and have a carne asada burito...and find a rubio's and have a fish taco!!! Its been about 10 years since I moved away, but I would think that harbor island would be a good place to go late afternoon ..walk around have some beverages and then have a sunset dinner at Humphreys...especially If you like jazz. Hotel Del Coronado( and Coronado in general) is a nice. The Hotel may have one of the best brunch's in SD. Olde Town is nice if you want to see the mexican side of town...OHHHHHHH...and you MUSY go to a Padre game...a MUST!!!!!!

Have fun and drink a Corona for me while you are there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks